Logic History Overview...

Logic History Overview...
Quantification Logic...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Clarification of Blackholes and Brains

Thanks for the compliment Lloyd. I often just mention subjects we've discussed in short as I try to trigger my path of logic in in your mind during our communications. This is why we sometimes get crossed as I sometimes see in your response that I didn't trigger the concepts I was shooting for. Most of the time I'm posting from my phone at work, thus I try to use a bit of shorthand in my analogies and such. Just so you know, these last posts aren't in support of free will or determinism, so we can let down the guards for a bit and get back to mere mechanics, which I enjoy more as we often find more agreeance in these areas. 

Now, make no mistake here, I fully see the complexity of thought vs the more simplified geo actions of blackholes. My point wasn't one of complexity, but I was going back to one of our earliest conversations about blackhole mechanics, and I'm also refering to the common understood aspects of the stellar production of a blackhole. Remember when I suggested that from the event horizon outward towards the unstructured regions of aethereal space, that the smooth spatial density transition was a spatial preservation of the many structured systems found at the most elementary resolutions, as it encompassed the full spectrum of motion as though being a snapshot thereof. I'm sure you remember what I'm refering too because it was one of the concepts which began our exchanges. 

The analogy I'm making here is that life has a similar spectrum per the evolutionary timeline with many of it's forms from the earliest to the youngest still being maintained at this day and time. From the initial environment of the oceans to the mountains I'm currently inhabiting, a spectrum of life is still currently in tact. Yes, the bio process of life with it's thinking brains is much more dynamic than the straitforward geo process which is the relationship of a blackhole with it's spatial environment, but it's still a similar recursive process of coevolving enviromental aspects of the unstructured EM field with it's wave mechanics and frequencies in conjunction with the structured matter waves and their frequencies. In an oversimplified statement, life begins when this connection is forged and death comes by way of the disconnection of these aspects. Im not trying to take away from the complexities of thought or life here, btw. 

As to the dynamics of the evolving brain and intelligence, there's the possibility of a dynamic due to the frequency reception of the brain that intelligence gaps within the animal kingdom is due to the frequency and wavelength at which such brains are sensative to the EM field in which they are in. Now this would be a highly complex subject, but I could think of some potential anaologies as with the processing power of a computer vs the frequency aspects of it's processor and such. Higher order ideas, associations and concepts along with ever larger logical connections have a processing aspect of timing or perhaps a governing frequency threshold which establishes an aspect of the complexity by which mental connections are made, thus also the degree of intelligence. I'm simply looking for connections between the bio/geo relationship at the brain/EM field interface. Such mechanics will always be more complex than I make them, but I cannot allow them to appear overly complex wihin my own mind whereby I get too intimidated to search for the connections which might actually be within my reach. 

I have to force myself to read and study things as I've always had the gift to absorb them once read or encountered which makes up for my lack of ambition to do heavy research. I still try to do my share as I know the importance of such, but I seldom have the time or energy to do very much. That was one of Dave's biggest shots at me when I first arrived as he often addressed my terminology and lack of academic study rather than addressing the information I was offering or discussing. I've often found many great minds have already covered things I'll be considering, but I just use that as encouragement that I can sometimes compete with some excellent minds. Had I pregathered such information I would have missed the opportunity to learn a lot more about myself and my own mind as I would merely have been studying the minds of others, but yes, I agree that to know when you've built a better wheel, you gotta know about the other wheels already invented just as you and Dave have pointed out. I feel I've had a good balance of knowledge gains by way of study vs my then current capacity for such as I studied and imagined through the years. Information gained at the right time will always be better grasped than if the mind wasn't already poised to recieve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your logical, scientific opinions...