Logic History Overview...

Logic History Overview...
Quantification Logic...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Comment Re-Post...

Thought I'd repost this comment here, as I wasn't sure you were noticing my comments...

Hi Tim... Yeah, I agree with all this__but, what can it add to our knowledge base, about the greater Universal actions...? This is exactly what I meant about combining the QM and RM informations into a unified understanding__as this is exactly what my virtual cyclotron model showed, back in the early `80's__but, I've been asking myself ever since__What exactly does this tell me...? I know it tells me that if I'm virtually traveling at absolute true c__I can't see anything, because light can neither leave me or enter me__if it's traveling with my direction of travel__but, and I just now realized this__if it's traveling any other direction, at an angle of or directly toward me__What would I then see...? And, this is where the mechanics breaks down, and only becomes mere theory__me brain can't seem to process__as then it's the group c velocities of angular 1% to 100% 2c__and me brain breaks down at c__Unless maybe, I step completely outside the reference frames of both directions of light travel__completely into my absolute virtual observer position__But, then what do I see__Quantum phase state space-field changes__within the deepest quantum-well possible...?

This is what I've been toying with for almost 30 years now__and really haven't gone any further with it than back then__except for a wee bit more clarity in certain areas__but, it all seems to come through decay mechanics... Let me know what you have to add here, to the massive book of knowledge already assembled, by all the greats throughout history... I know there's more to this, but it's hard to plow on__when most every road is blocked by either paganism of beliefs, or the modern paganism of even science__in far too many fields...

To me, Ellman and Mathis are the furthest along this path, though there's much fault with both their ideas__at least both offer a possible mechanics insight into the group 2c functionings. Also, all those links I offered to the Learner site, with videos, offers much by way of the fermion and boson mechanics, within the quantum well theories and experiments...

http://www.learner.org/courses/physics/index.html

Tim, simply put__What do you think we can do with this information...? I see philosophical interpretation use advancement possibilities__but as to physical science__Idk...?

And:
Amazing what visions ya can achieve, when ya work from the absolutes...

And:
Yeah, following ya so far... In fact, it's making it easier to see QM's actual motion paths__The Prime Mover__Motion's Quantum Necessity_As fermions decay, bosons shrink quantum state change space to new centers of particle formations_in other words__QM's massive state changes, at decay limit, necessitates all motion and particle formations, through total field velocity changes... Standard present state field velocities, and quantum state changing field velocities__at decay limits... Repelling force fermions decay into naturally attracting force bosons__which necessitates the changed state field velocity mechanics' changes__Hydrodynamically__then the whole show starts all over again__producing new particles, from these many state space tornadic/chiralling motions and field-mass aggregations__From chaos, to randomness to uniformeity... The Uniformeity is the greatest Universal Necessity_as it's only a temporary chaos and randomness shorter term aggregate state... Motion forces itself to Uniformeity__Universally or particularly, here on Earth, etc...

Motion is a self-quantum necessity of all existence, always existing__Its energy-engine is its limit-mechanics__spin and charge__from state change necessities, just(similar) as a fresh water lake turns over each summer, in the heat, when the bottom gasses explode...

Just a rough sketch to work on...

Don't you work down on the coast? Long drive...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your logical, scientific opinions...