Logic History Overview...

Logic History Overview...
Quantification Logic...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hi Lloyd, I'm trying out the text feature to post from my phone. Your wheel story reminds me of some of my stories when growing up. My curiosity often out weighed my common sense. Lol

I'm on nights so when I get home in the morning I'm gonna try to work up an animation whereby the absolute distance line is pulled across one side of the gear assembly whereby outputting a conserved work distance across the other gear in ratio. You can see the Relative implication of the greater the mass the less the interaction with space/distance and the more the interaction with time within the gear assembly and vice versa. What I'm looking for is an output mass relationship by using the gear assembly similar to block and tackle or a chainfall, thus having a classic mechanical analogy to RM and QM. Imagine using one set of gears and moving the absolute distance across one side as an input whereby the gear ratio outputs some mass value relationship whereby relating absolute distance and time with relative distance and time and a product relational to a mass value. With the high velocity ratio, you can imagine the distance having to be pulled across the small gear to generate a minimal mass value output across the large gear. This would relate relative time directly to mass but I'll have to consider such further.

Later,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your logical, scientific opinions...