Logic History Overview...

Logic History Overview...
Quantification Logic...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bio Headache

I'm not contradicting myself Lloyd and I still see some misinterpretation within your response but i'm kinda tired of beating a dead horse. We simply aren't aligned in our language enough just yet to relate at that level of the logic of logic, thought of thought, etc. It's a pain of ass to attempt it just yet because the conversation turns on a simple word or mostly where I don't follow through with a very precise meaning. Let me just say, I have no problem with your inference mechanics, self awareness or whatever. My exploration was merely in reference to how to get our own thoughts to penetrate past all composite states of thinking, where logic, perception, thought, etc. might have a more fundamental aspect and such concepts as the potential for there being an algorithm to finding laws of science (as with one of your past links) might be addressed. I'm too tired to try to explain such an approach and don't have it fully worked out in my thoughts anyways.

Basically, and I know you'll find fault here as well, yes I percieve the world by way of my thoughts, and yes I can percieve how to logically sort information and such within my own mind, but for me to consider for example such things as an artificial way to process information whereby potentially exploiting other means of scientific discovery and such, I am lead to seek such answers at a deeper relational information level than that of my own composite thought processes. Before you go off on a rant, I'm not promoting artificial intelligence or implying that computers will ever be what we are. I'm just exploring a potential relationship of all things at the most fundamental levels, the interface of bio and geo systems. If logic, philosophy, inference mechanics, etc, is the important layers in your opinion that's fine. I see there importance, but I'm wanting to dig deeper into the very fabric of nature itself, if possible.

I read all your posts by the way, but can't remember every little detail to what we discuss, and for someone who suggested finding ways of communicating to the masses, some of your use of language goes over my head. I read encyclopedias growing up for the fun of it cause I liked flipping through the pages and learning about everything, as it was the best collection of knowledge I had. However, I never had a desire to read a damn dictionary. So, consider my language skills classified as being somewhere between country bumkin and red neck with the few sophisticated words I might put in a post having seldom been spoken out of my mouth cause my beer drinking friends wouldn't know what the hell I was saying. Believe me. I've tried it from time to time just for kicks. Thus, then and therefore, there is a good chance I might not have caught what you were saying, or did catch it and forgot. If you see me going over something you've explored believe me that I'm not trying to take credit as I try to reference your ideas from my own but we have been at this for a long time now and handled more shit than a sewer line, so it is understandable that we have such issues.

If it's all the same to you, I'd like to discuss geo nature for a while cause all this thinking about myself is giving me a headache. Lol. It's frustrating to me to mix the two and give a good post which you credit me for in part, then we go through several posts arguing over the other stuff. I'd rather speak on where we agree for a while and the disagreements might work themselves out. I'm also fluent in 'smart ass' as you can see. Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your logical, scientific opinions...